Born Social are an award winning Social Media agency for businesses that want to think like David, not Goliath. We work with some of the world's most loved brands, including Tinder, Kopparberg and Veet. We’re a super ambitious team of almost 60 people, and just getting started.
We’re growing fast and want to increase the paid media skills within our Social Media Manager team, so having a passion and interest for paid and the role it plays in account strategy is important. The role will initially be on a 6 month term.
What you'll be doing:
- Project management: working with internal account teams and external brand teams/agency partners to manage end to end delivery across all of your accounts
- Reporting: analysing data and producing insightful reports for your clients so they know about all the great stuff we're doing
- Strategy: developing your expertise within social media (incl. Paid media), applying original thought to build solutions to client problems, communicating this in a clear and direct way that gets buy in from both our clients and our internal account teams.
- Paid Media management: briefing the paid team and boosting content.
- Content management: briefing & approving creative and scheduling content
- Client services: day-to-day contact for your clients, working to ensure that all of our delivery is on time and in line with business goals.
Who we're looking for:
- 2+ years experience working with social media (agency-side preferable)
- Brilliantly personable: communication is the lifeblood of our business. You love working with people and have a natural ability to handle challenges with charm
- You love brands and social media: you're fascinated by brands, how they market themselves and use social media to do this. You are naturally curious about the developments of the digital world and excited by its potential.
- Pride in your work: we treat our client's brands as our own and are meticulous about our approach. You will take real pride in what you deliver and always strive for perfection
- Real drive and ambition: you'll be constantly adapting to the ever growing world of social, and we need people who have the mindset of growth as well as the ambition to get there
- Initiative: you're enterprising and eager to learn and want to accelerate your career by playing a key role in building our business
We celebrate different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds here at Born Social. As an equal opportunities employer we believe in the power of a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome applications regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, political affiliation, family or parental status. We don’t simply comply with the Equality Act, we go further and take pride in building a stronger and more creative work environment, committed to diversity and inclusion.