Born Social are an award winning Social Media agency for businesses that want to think like David, not Goliath. We work with some of the world's most loved brands, including Tinder, Kopparberg and Veet. We’re a super ambitious team of almost 50 people, and just getting started.
We’re growing fast and taking on new clients every week, so we’re looking for another Account Director to join us, initially on a 6 month term.
What you'll be doing:
- Strategic development of client work
- Leadership of internal account teams, heading up client teams to ensure we deliver our best work including creatives, paid media managers and social media managers
- Leading relationship development, building long lasting relationships with our clients and agency partners
- Client development, identifying new areas of client opportunity and managing the scoping processes
- Results orientated: being ‘for Davids’ is about delivering great work that adds real value, so we never take our eyes off the ROI
- Ambition to grow: you will be a large part of a growing company that’s constantly adapting to the ever evolving world of social. We need people who push for progress, and seize opportunity
Who we're looking for:
- 3+ years of agency experience in client services roles: delivering social strategy to interesting brands.
- Brilliantly personable: communication is the lifeblood of this role. Your passion must lie in working with people. You must have a natural ability to handle challenging situations and personalities with charm.
- A love for marketing and social media: you must be fascinated by brands, how they market themselves and use social media to do this. You will be naturally curious about the developments of digital and excited to try it out on your clients.
- Highly organised: social is fast, there’s a lot of content and a lot of deadlines so the ability to run a tight ship is a must.
We celebrate different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds here at Born Social. As an equal opportunities employer we believe in the power of an inclusive and representative team. We welcome applications regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, political affiliation, family or parental status. We don’t simply comply with the Equality Act, we go further and take pride in building a stronger and more creative work environment, committed to inclusion, diversity and representation.