London (Hybrid Working)
A benchmarked salary between £32,000 to £41,000 based on your level within our progression framework. You can read more about our approach to performance, salary, and progression here.
👋 Who we are
Born Social is a global social media agency that brings social-first thinking to the brands of tomorrow.
For the last 10 years, we’ve helped brands navigate and harness the chaos of social bringing method to the madness. From household names like Guinness, Dettol, and Marks & Spencer to the next generation of big brands like Nando's, Fever-Tree, and Mission Tea.
We're an ambitious team of almost 100 people and not stopping there. We're growing fast and so we're looking for a Producer to join our team.
We believe in adding real business value to our clients. Work that is tied closely to account strategy and often tasked with getting people to take action. We are not a table of passive designers, rather a group of social media strategists with an arsenal of creative skills. A diverse, multi-skilled bunch, made up of copywriters, photographers, animators, and designers who work incredibly hard and always think social first. If you’re the kind of person who genuinely gets a buzz from being smart in the social space, then you're going to fit right in.
✏️ What you'll be doing:
- Working on production projects for a wide range of brands in different industries.
- Lead on delivering shoots on time and on budget.
- Working closely with the account teams, agency creatives, camera crews and suppliers to help bring the shoot vision to life.
- Overseeing the logistics of crew, client and product on the lead up and the day of the shoot, with support from the Production Assistant
- Oversee the organisation of all shoot documentation
- Oversee the running of the set on shoot day
- Managing crew and supplier contracts
- Growing the agency’s talent roster
- Supporting professional development plans of the Production Assistant(s) with feedback, tasks, and one-on-one sessions.
- Constantly reviewing Born’s production process to understand where ways of working changes can be made and finding new solutions to help the team work more efficiently.
👀 Who we're looking for:
- Experience working on shoot productions from first-briefing and pre-production stage through to final delivery.
- Experience in writing pre and post production timelines and schedules
- Experience managing large budgets
- A solid black book of top notch directors, camera crews and suppliers.
- Experience working with talent on and off set and managing relationships with them/their representatives.
- An understanding of the standards surrounding usage fees, talent contracts, location permits etc.
- You have a love of brands and social media: you're fascinated by brands, how they market themselves and use social media to do this. You are naturally curious about the developments of the digital world and excited by its potential.
- You are organised and comfortable managing multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment where deadlines land simultaneously.
- You're a team player who is supportive and capable of bringing the best out of those around you.
- You're confident, vocal and professional, comfortable pitching ideas presenting in front of clients and attending shoots.
✌️ Our values:
Our values aim to pinpoint the magic ingredients for us at our best. We look for people who share our values and can add to our culture.
See Challenge as Opportunity... is about our attitude and to be very clear, this is not a value of optimism, nor is it about loving every challenge.
Say It Simply... is how we communicate. Think of the basic rules of communication - honest, clear, confident.
Do What You Say... is the crux of our reputation and longevity. When you join Born Social, our trust is fully given. It is yours to lose.
Make Each Other Better... is about our culture of collaboration and commitment to development. We are only as good as the people around us so we all take responsibility for developing each other, as well as ourselves.
Consciously Contribute...is bigger than all the others. It ensures we grow right. It broadens our focus beyond Born Social and cements our commitment to doing what’s just, not what’s easy or immediately self-serving.
💙 Everyone's welcome:
We celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds here at Born Social. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe in the power of an inclusive and representative team. We welcome applications regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, political affiliation, family, or parental status. We don’t simply comply with the Equality Act, we go further and take pride in building a stronger and more creative work environment, committed to inclusion, diversity, and representation.