Born Social is a global social media agency that brings social-first thinking to the brands of tomorrow.
For the last 10 years, we’ve helped brands navigate and harness the chaos of social bringing method to the madness. From household names like Guinness, Dettol, and Marks & Spencer to the next generation of big brands like Nando's and Fever-Tree.
We're an ambitious team of over 70 people and not stopping there. We're growing fast and so we're looking for another Strategist to join our team.
Those who get their kicks from the thinking over the doing. Those who have a deep understanding of how social platforms work and how brands can drive tangible value from them. Those who actually get excited by a killer deck. You’ll play a key role at the start of a client’s journey with Born Social. You’ll pore over the brief, dissect the problem and identify the opportunity - creating a social strategy with effectiveness right at its core. You’ll then be responsible for working with the Account Team, ensuring it gets delivered as intended.
You’ll report directly to the Head of Strategy, and take total responsibility for your projects. We don’t specialise in any particular sector, meaning any given brief presents completely new challenges and opportunities.
What you'll be doing:
- Conducting research, interviews, brainstorming sessions and workshops.
- Developing a clear understanding of client’s business environment and strategy.
- Performing competitive analysis, identifying opportunities in the landscape.
- Keeping in tune with new behaviours, platforms, tools that are changing the landscape.
- Generating strong actionable insights informed by data.
- Pitching and presenting, at both new business stage and project delivery.
- Setting robust KPIs to measure effectiveness of the strategy.
- Writing case studies and awards entries, proving effectiveness of our work.
- Leading on internal education and defining best social practice.
- Creating thought leadership content to position Born Social as industry leaders.
Who we're looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years agency experience in a strategy or account planning role
- A deep understanding of social media and how it can be harnessed for a variety of businesses
- An understanding of various strategy and insight frameworks
- A proven ability to conduct in-depth research and develop actionable insights
- Solid deck writing and presentation skills
We celebrate different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds here at Born Social. As an equal opportunities employer we believe in the power of a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome applications regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, political affiliation, family or parental status. We don’t simply comply with the Equality Act, we go further and take pride in building a stronger and more creative work environment, committed to diversity and inclusion.