Born Social is a global social media agency that brings social-first thinking to the brands of tomorrow.
For the last 10 years, we’ve helped brands navigate and harness the chaos of social bringing method to the madness. From household names like Guinness, Dettol, and Marks & Spencer to the next generation of big brands like Nando's, Fever-Tree, and Mission Tea.
We're an ambitious team of almost 70 people and not stopping there. We're growing fast and so we're looking for another Performance Manager to join our team.
As a Paid Social Performance Manager you lead on all things media buying; making sure we're reaching the right people, in the right place, at the right time.
You'll be responsible for setting smart KPIs and delivering them for our clients, whatever the objective. Your daily tasks include ad buying, optimising performance and reporting.
What you'll be doing:
- Execution: Leading on the end-to-end execution on all paid media accounts that you are leading on, ensuring that all allocated budget is spent, achieving results that the client deems valuable
- Optimisation: analysing the performance of your accounts and making the necessary tweaks and adjustments to deliver incremental improvements in performance
- Reporting: analysing data and producing insightful reports for your clients providing strategic feedback and learnings from campaign activity to inform and improve future work
- Growth: pitching for and winning additional paid media budget for current and new clients
- Education: internal education of the whole team to increase understanding and raise the profile of paid social within the agency
Who we're looking for:
- eCommerce: you'll have experience running and scaling eCommerce accounts using Paid Social, and a passion for driving business growth
- An analytical mind: figuring out the best way to achieve client objectives takes creativity, problem-solving and evaluation of results
- Confidence with numbers: this is a data driven pursuit. You must be happy with looking at a table of figures, spreadsheets and be able to glean insights from what you see
- Curious and adaptable: it's a fast moving industry and social advertising even more so, products change and adapt weekly and you must be happy with keeping up to date with changes and learning about how they may impact our output
- Real drive and ambition: we're a growing team and have ambitious plans, so we’re after people that share this mindset; you're eager to learn and accelerate your career
- You have hands-on experience running campaigns on Facebook Business Manager and have had exposure to other platforms like Google AdWords, Snapchat, Twitter, Spotify, TikTok, Pinterest.
- You'll have one or more years experience working with paid media (agency-side preferable)
We celebrate different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds here at Born Social. As an equal opportunities employer we believe in the power of a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome applications regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, political affiliation, family or parental status. We don’t simply comply with the Equality Act, we go further and take pride in building a stronger and more creative work environment, committed to diversity and inclusion.