Born Social is a global social media agency that brings social-first thinking to the brands of tomorrow.
For the last 10 years, we’ve helped brands navigate and harness the chaos of social bringing method to the madness. From household names like Guinness, Dettol, and Marks & Spencer to the next generation of big brands like Nando's, Fever-Tree, and Mission Tea.
We're an ambitious team of almost 75 people and not stopping there. We're growing fast and so we're looking for a new Social Media Executive to join our team.
As Social Media Executive your objective is to support the strategic delivery and execution of industry-leading social-first content, and you'll work closely with our Social Media Channel and Client Leads to do so.
This role is perfect for someone looking to build their experience as you'll gain exposure to all aspects of social media management from building communities to scheduling content, influencer management to reporting, and everything in between.
What you'll be doing:
- Community Management: strategically connecting brands to their audience as part of an always-on strategy, or tactical brand moments
- Scheduling: ensuring all organic content is scheduled across the appropriate platforms at the relevant times and accurately
- Reporting: contributing to the delivery of all monthly and quarterly reports - proving our effectiveness to our clients
- Content: advising and ideating on the distribution of all organic content, collating UGC, and identifying opportunities to build with our community.
- Paid Media: working with the Paid Media team to have an understanding of our media strategies for our clients and how this impacts our organic strategies
- Influencers: contributing to the ideation, briefing, and management of all influencer campaigns
- Reactivity: using your cultural knowledge, social listening, and in-depth channel insights, to identify and lead on opportunities for brand building through reactive content
- Account Operations & Comms: working with the Client Services to support ways of working and day-to-day client communication, like progress updates
Who we're looking for:
- You love brands and social media: you're fascinated by brands, how they market themselves and use social media to do this. You are naturally curious about the developments of the digital world and excited by its potential.
- Organised: social is fast, there’s a lot of content and a lot of deadlines so the ability to run a tight ship is a must.
- Pride in your work: we treat our client's brands as our own and are meticulous about our approach. You will take real pride in what you deliver and always strive for perfection
- Real drive and ambition: you'll be constantly adapting to the ever-growing world of social, and we need people who have the mindset of growth as well as the ambition to get there
- You'll have experience (up to one year) managing social media accounts and creating engaging content for brands
We celebrate different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds here at Born Social. As an equal opportunities employer we believe in the power of a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome applications regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, political affiliation, family or parental status. We don’t simply comply with the Equality Act, we go further and take pride in building a stronger and more creative work environment, committed to diversity and inclusion.