Born Social is a global social media agency that brings social-first thinking to the brands of tomorrow.
For the last 10 years, we’ve helped brands navigate and harness the chaos of social by bringing method to the madness. We partner with the brands of tomorrow, future-focused and growing companies, from household names like Guinness, Dettol, and Marks & Spencer to the next generation of big brands like Nando's, Fever-Tree, and Mission Tea.
We're an ambitious team of almost 75 people and not stopping there. We're growing fast and so we're looking for a new Senior Client Lead to join our Social Media Management team.
As a Senior Client Lead your objective is to successfully deliver the social strategy and scope of work for our largest and most complex clients. You'll play a pivotal role in implementing ways of working for each of your accounts, from briefing through to delivery and everything in between. Working closely with the Account Director to ensure the account team is communicating effectively.
What you'll be doing:
- Senior Team Contribution: you’ll form part of the Senior team that plays a valuable role in the day-to-day management of our SMM team
- Team Culture: you'll work with the Head of Social Media Management & the Senior SMM team to develop and uphold a strong team culture
- Account Operations: leading work with Account Directors to implement effective account ways of working (client communication, briefing, and management of account team). Formulate a structure for communication on large and complex scopes of work, ensuring teams are working with each other to share progress updates.
- Client services: leading on day-to-day client communications, building deep & long-lasting relationships, whilst working with the Account Director to spot opportunities for account development
- Reviewing content: assessing our output to ensure it meets client objectives and aligns with our social strategy for the account
- Reporting: working closely with our Social Media Manager Channel Leads to communicate the value of our work back to the client, strategically articulating the results & their insights
- Influence and production: where influencer & creator work is involved, work closely with our Channel Leads and Creatives to coordinate the activations by leading on client-related communication.
Who we're looking for:
- Brilliantly personable: communication is the lifeblood of our business. You love working with people and have a natural ability to handle challenges with charm
- Highly organised: social is fast, there’s a lot of content and a lot of deadlines so the ability to run a tight ship is a must.
- You love brands and social media: you're fascinated by brands, how they market themselves and use social media to do this. You are naturally curious about the developments of the digital world and excited by its potential.
- Pride in your work: we treat our client's brands as our own and are meticulous about our approach. You will take real pride in what you deliver and always strive for perfection
- Real drive and ambition: you'll be constantly adapting to the ever-growing world of social, and we need people who have the mindset of growth as well as the ambition to get there
- You'll have three to five years of experience working in social media (agency-side preferable)
We celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds here at Born Social. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe in the power of a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome applications regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, political affiliation, family, or parental status. We don’t simply comply with the Equality Act, we go further and take pride in building a stronger and more creative work environment, committed to diversity and inclusion.