Born Social is a global social media agency that brings social-first thinking to the brands of tomorrow.
For the last 10 years, we’ve helped brands navigate and harness the chaos of social by bringing method to the madness. We partner with the brands of tomorrow, future-focused and growing companies, from household names like Guinness, Dettol, and Marks & Spencer to the next generation of big brands like Nando's and Fever-Tree.
We're an ambitious team of almost 75 people and not stopping there.
We believe in adding real business value to our clients. Work that is tied closely to account strategy and often tasked with getting people to take action. We are not a table of passive designers, rather a group of social media strategists with an arsenal of creative skills. A diverse, multi-skilled bunch, made up of copywriters, photographers, animators and designers who work incredibly hard and always think social first. If you’re the kind of person who genuinely gets a buzz from being smart in the social space, then you're going to fit right in.
What you'll be doing:
- Content Creation: translating a client’s objectives into effective, entertaining social-first content that is specifically aimed at achieving measurable results.
- Collaboration: working with our wider delivery teams, collaborating closely with the Social Media Managers, Account Directors, and Paid Media Managers on creative ideation and execution in pursuit of truly effective content, advertising, and strategy.
- Time-Management: managing your allocated time. Clients need to know how much of our Creative's time they are getting month on month. We put a lot of emphasis on the importance of this. So dealing with workload and working efficiently is key here.
Who we're looking for:
A talented Motion Designer with 1-3 years experience (agency or in-house). You live and breathe social, know how to create social-first assets, and want to work on a variety of different brands across all sectors.
- Social-first content: you're capable of taking strategy and executing it in social-first, show-stopping ways, with a keen eye for detail and intrigue
- Motion obsessed: you’re passionate about motion design and know all the latest trends and innovations
- Software whizz: Adobe Suite is your bread and butter (particularly After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator). Experience in Red Giant and Cinema 4D or equivalent are added bonuses.
- You love brands and social media: you're fascinated by brands, how they market themselves and use social media to do this. You are naturally curious about the developments of the digital world and excited by its potential.
- Creative writer: you can write compelling, unique social copy for a range of different audiences
- Organised: comfortable managing multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment where deadlines land simultaneously
- Team player: who is supportive and capable of bringing the best out of those around you
- Presenting: you're confident and comfortable pitching ideas & presenting in front of clients
We celebrate different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds here at Born Social. As an equal opportunities employer we believe in the power of a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome applications regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, political affiliation, family or parental status. We don’t simply comply with the Equality Act, we go further and take pride in building a stronger and more creative work environment, committed to diversity and inclusion