Born Social is a global social media agency that brings social-first thinking to the brands of tomorrow.
For the last 10 years, we’ve helped brands navigate and harness the chaos of social bringing method to the madness. From household names like Guinness, Dettol, and Marks & Spencer to the next generation of big brands like Nando's, Fever-Tree, and Mission Tea.
We're an ambitious team of almost 70 people and not stopping there. We're growing fast and so we're looking for a Senior Creative Strategist to join our team.
The Creative Strategy team work closely with the Strategy team to understand our client's brief, challenges, and opportunities, and use these to build out creative concepts that achieve measurable results. They also work alongside our Creative team, briefing in and overseeing the production process to help bring their ideas to life. They push boundaries with innovative thinking, but also balance this with a pragmatic approach that can work within constraints.
What you'll be doing:
- Creative Strategy Delivery - Leading by doing, setting the standard... call it what you want. We will want you to lead from the front on some key accounts and pitches - translating strategy into effective social-first creative ideas for pitch, project, always on and campaign work. This will include building out social-first creative guidelines that span visual identity, art direction and tone of voice as well as pitching and presenting, at both the new business stage and project delivery.
- Team Leadership - Leading on the performance and development of our Creative Strategists, ensuring they are thriving both as individuals and as a team. Responsible for resourcing inbound projects across the team as well as leading on the hiring of new team members and building, maintaining and integrating a freelancer network.
- Reporting & Feedback - Liaising with the Executive Creative Director, Head Of Creative and the Senior Team to report on commercials and performance and share feedback on our team, work and structure from current clients.
- Producing thought leadership and internal education that continually helps to define and establish social best practice.
- Supporting the writing of case studies and awards entries, proving the creativity and effectiveness of our work.
- Keeping in tune with new behaviors, platforms and tools that are changing the landscape.
Who we're looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years agency experience in a conceptual creative or Creative Strategy role.
- A deep understanding of social media and how it can be harnessed for a variety of businesses.
- An understanding of various creative strategy and ideation frameworks.
- A proven ability to oversee the creative production process.
- Solid deck writing and presentation skills.
We celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds here at Born Social. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe in the power of an inclusive and representative team. We welcome applications regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, political affiliation, family or parental status. We don’t simply comply with the Equality Act, we go further and take pride in building a stronger and more creative work environment, committed to inclusion, diversity, and representation.