Born Social is a global social media agency that brings social-first thinking to the brands of tomorrow.
For the last 10 years, we’ve helped brands navigate and harness the chaos of social by bringing method to the madness. We partner with the brands of tomorrow, future-focused and growing companies, from household names like Guinness, Dettol, and Marks & Spencer to the next generation of big brands like Nando's, Fever-Tree, and Mission Tea.
We're an ambitious team of almost 70 people and not stopping there. We're growing fast and so we're looking for a new Senior Creative Lead to join our team.
We believe in adding real business value to our clients. Work that is tied closely to account strategy and often tasked with getting people to take action. We are not a table of passive designers, rather a group of social media strategists with an arsenal of creative skills. A diverse, multi-skilled bunch, made up of copywriters, photographers, animators, and designers who work incredibly hard and always think social first. If you’re the kind of person who genuinely gets a buzz from being smart in the social space, then you're going to fit right in.
Being a Senior Creative Lead at Born is all about taking a concept and making it a reality. From the generation of ideas to assembling the right team for the job, it’s your job to bring everything together in order to deliver great work for each client. It might also involve getting your hands dirty from time to time, so a core set of creative skills is a must.
What you'll be doing:
- Senior Team Contribution: you’ll form part of the Senior team that plays a valuable role in the day-to-day management of the creative team
- Leadership: you'll lead the performance and development of a team of Creatives ensuring they are thriving both as individuals and as a team
- Team Culture: you'll work with the Head of Creative & the Senior Creative team to develop and uphold a strong team culture
- Client Services: you'll be liaising with clients to build creative relationships and actively encourage growth/innovation opportunities
- Translating creative strategy: into effective social-first creative, making sure we’re always achieving measurable results
- Project management: you'll ensure Creative scoped time is managed efficiently and effectively to meet client's expectations
- Collaboration: you'll work closely with our Social Media and Paid Media Managers on creative ideation and execution in pursuit of truly effective content, advertising, and strategy
Who we're looking for:
- A passion for leadership, with experience leading a small team.
- You can plan and run shoots, with strong knowledge of production techniques.
- Your organisational skills are on point and you have absolutely no problem running multiple projects at a time.
- You're fascinated by brands, how they market themselves, and use social media to do this. You are naturally curious about the developments of the digital world and excited by its potential.
- You're a team player who is supportive and capable of bringing the best out of those around you
- You're confident, vocal, and professional, comfortable pitching ideas presenting in front of clients and attending shoots
- You'll have two or more years of agency or industry experience and are on the lookout for an exciting new opportunity in a fast-paced environment.
We celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds here at Born Social. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe in the power of a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome applications regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, political affiliation, family, or parental status. We don’t simply comply with the Equality Act, we go further and take pride in building a stronger and more creative work environment, committed to diversity and inclusion.