Born Social are an award-winning Social Media agency based in London. We work with some of the world's most loved brands, including Guinness, Nando's, Kopparberg and Veet. We believe social is the defining marketing channel, and we're looking for super ambitious people who can help us achieve our vision of putting social right at the heart of brilliant brands.
We’re looking for an exceptional Creative Strategist to join our 20 strong in-house Creative department. Someone who is undeniably creative and lives and breathes social. Someone who can think big, small and everything in between. Who can come up with social-first ideas and executions that help our clients feel relevant in an increasingly fragmented world. Those who will push boundaries with innovative thinking, but can also be pragmatic and work within constraints.
As a Creative Strategist, you work closely with the Strategy team to understand our client's brief, challenges, and opportunities, and use these to build out creative concepts that achieve measurable results. You also work closely with the Creative team, briefing in and overseeing the production process to help bring your ideas to life.
You’ll report directly into the Senior Creative Strategist and Executive Creative Director, and take total responsibility over your projects. We don’t specialise in any particular sector, meaning any given brief presents completely new challenges and opportunities.
What you'll be doing:
- Translating strategy into effective social-first creative ideas for pitch, project, always on and campaign work.
- Building out social-first creative guidelines that span visual identity, art direction and tone of voice.
- Pitching and presenting, at both the new business stage and project delivery.
- Leading internal and external ideation workshops.
- Building briefs and overseeing the creative production process to make sure all work aligns with your creative vision.
- Managing your allocated time efficiently and effectively to meet your client's scopes of work.
- Producing thought leadership and internal education that continually helps to define and establish social best practice.
- Supporting the writing of case studies and awards entries, proving creativity and effectiveness of our work.
- Keeping in tune with new behaviors, platforms and tools that are changing the landscape.
Who we're looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years agency experience in a conceptual creative or Creative Strategy role.
- A deep understanding of social media and how it can be harnessed for a variety of businesses.
- An understanding of various creative strategy and ideation frameworks.
- A proven ability to oversee the creative production process.
- Solid deck writing and presentation skills.
We celebrate different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds here at Born Social. As an equal opportunities employer we believe in the power of a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome applications regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, political affiliation, family or parental status. We don’t simply comply with the Equality Act, we go further and take pride in building a stronger and more creative work environment, committed to diversity and inclusion.