Born Social is an award-winning Social Media agency for businesses that want to think like David, not Goliath. We work with some of the world's most loved brands, including Tinder, Kopparberg and Veet. We’re a super ambitious team of almost 60 people, and just getting started.
We’re growing fast and taking on new clients every week, so we’re looking for another Strategist to join us.
We’re looking for an exceptional Strategist to join our growing Strategy team. Those who get their kicks from the thinking over the doing. Those who have a deep understanding of how social platforms work and how brands can drive tangible value from them. Those who actually get excited by a killer deck. You’ll play a key role at the start of a client’s journey with Born Social. You’ll pore over the brief, dissect the problem and identify the opportunity - creating a social strategy with effectiveness right at its core. You’ll then be responsible for working with the Account Team, ensuring it gets delivered as intended.
You’ll report directly into the Head of Strategy, and take total responsibility over your projects. We don’t specialise in any particular sector, meaning any given brief presents completely new challenges and opportunities.
What you'll be doing:
- Conducting research, interviews, brainstorming sessions and workshops.
- Developing a clear understanding of client’s business environment and strategy.
- Performing competitive analysis, identifying opportunities in the landscape.
- Keeping in tune with new behaviours, platforms, tools that are changing the landscape.
- Generating strong actionable insights.
- Pitching and presenting, at both new business stage and project delivery.
- Setting robust KPIs to measure effectiveness of the strategy
- Writing case studies and awards entries, proving effectiveness of our work.
- Leading on internal education and defining best social practice.
- Creating thought leadership content to position Born Social as industry leaders
Who we're looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years agency experience in a strategy or account planning role
- A deep understanding of social media and how it can be harnessed for a variety of businesses
- An understanding of various strategy and insight frameworks
- A proven ability to conduct in-depth research and develop actionable insights
- Solid deck writing and presentation skills
We celebrate different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds here at Born Social. As an equal opportunities employer we believe in the power of a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome applications regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, political affiliation, family or parental status. We don’t simply comply with the Equality Act, we go further and take pride in building a stronger and more creative work environment, committed to diversity and inclusion.