Born Social is an award winning Social Media agency for businesses that want to think like David, not Goliath. We work with some of the world's most loved brands, including Tinder, Nando's, Kopparberg and Veet. We’re a super ambitious team of almost 50 people, and just getting started.
We’re growing fast and taking on new clients every week, so we’re looking for another Paid Media Manager to join the team.
As a Paid Media Manager you lead on all things planning and buying; making sure we're reaching the right people, in the right place, at the right time.
You'll be responsible for setting smart KPIs and delivering them for our clients, whatever the objective. Your daily tasks include media planning, ad buying, optimising performance and reporting.
What you'll be doing:
- Strategy: developing your expertise within paid media, applying original thought to build solutions to client problems, communicating this in a clear and direct way that gets buy in from both our clients and our internal account teams
- Execution: of all paid media accounts that you are leading on, ensuring that all allocated budget is spent, achieving results that the client deems valuable
- Optimisation: analysing the performance of your accounts and making the necessary tweaks and adjustments to deliver incremental improvements in performance
- Reporting: analysing data and producing insightful reports for your clients providing strategic feedback and learnings from campaign activity so they know about all the great stuff we're doing
- Growth: pitching for and winning additional paid media budget for current and new clients
- Education: internal education of the whole team to increase understanding and raise the profile of paid social within the agency
Who we're looking for:
- You have hands-on experience running campaigns on Facebook Business Manager, and knowledge of Google AdWords, Snapchat, Twitter, Spotify, TikTok, Pinterest.
- Proven experience working with yearly budgets of £500k+
- An analytical mind: figuring out the best way to achieve client objectives takes creativity, problem-solving and evaluation of results
- Confidence with numbers: this is a data driven pursuit. You must be happy with looking at a table of figures, spreadsheets and be able to glean insights from what you see
- Curious and adaptable: it's a fast moving industry and social advertising even more so, products change and adapt weekly and you must be happy with keeping up to date with changes and learning about how they may impact our output
- Real drive and ambition: we're a growing team and have ambitious plans, so we’re after people that share this mindset; you're eager to learn and accelerate your career
- You'll have one or more years experience working with paid media (agency-side preferable)
- Experience with automotive brands also preferable
We celebrate different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds here at Born Social. As an equal opportunities employer we believe in the power of a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome applications regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, political affiliation, family or parental status. We don’t simply comply with the Equality Act, we go further and take pride in building a stronger and more creative work environment, committed to diversity and inclusion.