Born Social is an award-winning Social Media agency for businesses that want to think like David, not Goliath. We work with some of the world's most loved brands, including Tinder, Kopparberg, and Veet. We’re a super ambitious team of almost 60 people, and just getting started.
We’re building our Finance & Operations team and are looking for a brilliant, adaptable Finance Manager to come in and manage the day to day financial operations of the business. You will work directly with our experienced Finance Director to make sure everything runs smoothly and the business can continue to invest and grow.
This role is perfect for someone recently ACA, ACCA, or CIMA-qualified and looking to step into a fast-paced, creative business.
What you'll be doing:
- Day-to-day finance management including invoicing, payments, credit control, expenses, bank reconciliations; you'll make sure all of these run smoothly and efficiently.
- Acting as client commercial partner working with all the teams across the agency.
- Financial analysis and commercial thinking; you'll provide your skills and knowledge to all parts of the business helping our team to make informed, commercially sound decisions.
- Implement improvements to our financial systems; you'll evolve and develop tight financial processes to support our growth.
- Responding to and liaising with our clients working with our internal teams to resolve any queries.
- Financial reporting; you'll be heavily involved in monthly management accounts, as well as owning the agency's P&L and helping us to feed insight directly into the Leadership Team.
- You'll drive the annual budgeting and forecasting processes.
Who we're looking for:
- Full or part qualified ACA, ACCA, or CIMA.
- Experience working in the finance function in a small/medium-sized business, ideally in the creative industries.
- Real drive and ambition: we're a growing team and have ambitious plans, so we're looking for someone who wants to help shape our business - and finance team - over the next few years.
- A brilliant communicator with a collaborative mindset; with our team and clients alike you will get your best work done with others around you.
- Organised and efficient; you're able to work well autonomously and independently.
- A passion and curiosity for brands, advertising, and technology and how businesses operate in those industries
- Understanding and comfort working with various software, ideally experience with Xero and with strong Excel skills.
We celebrate different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds here at Born Social. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe in the power of an inclusive and representative team. We welcome applications regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, political affiliation, family or parental status. We don’t simply comply with the Equality Act, we go further and take pride in building a stronger and more creative work environment, committed to inclusion, diversity, and representation.