Born Social are an award winning Social Media agency for businesses that want to think like David, not Goliath. We work with some of the world's most loved brands, including Tinder, Kopparberg and Veet. We’re a super ambitious team of almost 60 people, and just getting started.
We have big plans to both scale and increase the quality of our Paid Media output and eCommerce capabilities over the next 12 months, so have decided it's time to look for a Senior Paid Media Manager to play a key role in doing this.
This role will be responsible for growing our eCommerce capabilities through teaching and technology, setting the standard for Paid Media excellence across Born Social and crucially bridging the gap between our eCommerce and Full Service offerings.
What you'll be doing:
- Setting the standard for Paid Media delivery; you'll be leading on the paid media delivery for our eCommerce clients as well as supporting on the scoping & resourcing for them
- Business development & account growth; you'll work closely with our New Business and Account Director teams to identify opportunities for growth, and get involved with proposals & pitches for new and existing clients
- Technical support & teaching; you'll be the main advisor for the technical delivery of Paid Media with a focus on eCommerce and will teach our team to understand and deliver best practise
- Raising the standard; you'll work with our Senior team to evolve processes to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the agency, testing pilots of products and process to make improvement
- Collaborating with our Senior team; working closely with our existing Senior Paid Media Manager and the wider Senior team to translate our business goals into actions
Who we're looking for:
- 3+ years Paid Social experience: whether this is at an agency or in-house we are looking for industry leading expertise in performance marketing and eCommerce
- A deep knowledge and expertise about the full eCommerce picture: including Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, Product Catalogues, Pixels etc.
- A passion for driving growth: both for your clients and for the business
- A brilliant communicator: you can break down complex concepts into digestible content
- Leadership: you have the ability to inspire, motivate and develop your team
- Operational effectiveness: you have great attention to detail, and a proven ability to input process and technology that drives efficiency
- Real drive and ambition: we're a growing team and have ambitious plans, so we’re after people that share this mindset; you're eager to learn and accelerate your career
We celebrate different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds here at Born Social. As an equal opportunities employer we believe in the power of an inclusive and representative team. We welcome applications regardless of race, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, political affiliation, family or parental status. We don’t simply comply with the Equality Act, we go further and take pride in building a stronger and more creative work environment, committed to inclusion, diversity and representation.